Off-Road Recreational Vehicle Insurance

Off-Road Recreational Vehicles come in many shapes and sizes; for the faint at heart to the most daring. Insure Idaho wants you to have fun no matter what you choose for your recreational vehicles, including one or all of the following:

  • Golf cart
  • Dirt bike
  • Snowmobile
  • Three/four/six wheel ATV
  • Dune buggy
  • Side by side
  • Utility terrain vehicle
  • Segway, or even a
  • Truggy (if you are planning on racing the Baja 1000)

A common type of ATV is the four-wheeler and they range in size as small as a 50cc for a younger person starting out, to a 700-800cc high performance vehicle for recreational racing, or the more daring that like the additional power and speed. Regardless of your type of ATV, contact Insure Idaho for a quote.

If not for recreational use, many off-road vehicles are used for farming and ranching do to their light weight and power. They have excellent suspension allowing additional flexibility to cover ground that would not be accessible by conventional vehicles.

Many off-road recreational (and work) vehicles are not covered by a traditional auto or home policy, primarily due to the vehicle potentially being towed, and where the vehicle is being used. If you are riding on someone else's private property, or in a state or federal designated public park or recreational area you will want to assure you have the right type of coverage.

A standard, or customized, off-road vehicle policy may include many of the following coverages:

  • Collision
  • Property Damage
  • Bodily Injury
  • Comprehensive Injury Liability (theft, fire, vandalism)
  • Medical Payments
  • Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist

Contact Insure Idaho if you have any questions.